Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 250+, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
Triathlon Tauranga Prizegiving 2016...Read more »
Smith Sport Shoe questionaire...Read more »
Club Nights 2015/2016...Read more »
September Newsletter...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- Smiths Sports Shoes Duathlon Series - Race 2 - Hotuhotu Street, The Lakes Subdivision,Tauranga (just off S.H. 29) (Jun 12, 2016)
- Club Awards 2016 - Club Mount Maunganui, Totara Street, Mount Maunganui (Jun 19, 2016)
- Smiths Sports Shoes Duathlon Series - Race 3 - Hotuhotu Street, The Lakes Subdivision,Tauranga (just off S.H. 29) (Jul 17, 2016)
- Smiths Sports Shoes Duathlon Series - Race 4 - Hotuhotu Street, The Lakes Subdivision,Tauranga (just off S.H. 29) (Aug 21, 2016)
Other Events All Other Events
- Rats Duathlon Series - Race 2 (Rotorua) - Waipa Mill - Rotorua (Jun 26, 2016)
- Rats Duathlon Series - Race 3 (Rotorua) - Waipa Mill - Rotorua (Jul 31, 2016)
- Ironman World Champs - Kona - Hawaii - Kona (Oct 8, 2016)
- New Zealand Ocean Swim Series - Sand to Surf, Mt Maunganui - Mount Maunganui (Nov 19, 2016)