Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 215, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
Winter training...Read more »
Update O’clock - by Andrew Lloyd...Read more »
Triathlon Tauranga Awards 2014/2015...Read more »
Craig Kirkwood’s race report Ironman 2015...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- Smiths Sports Shoes Duathlon Series - Race 3 - Hotuhotu Street, The Lakes Subdivision,Tauranga (just off S.H. 29) (Jul 19, 2015)
- Smiths Sports Shoes Duathlon Series - Race 4 - Hotuhotu Street, The Lakes Subdivision,Tauranga (just off S.H. 29) (Aug 23, 2015)
- Smiths Sports Shoes Duathlon Series - Race 5 - Hotuhotu Street, The Lakes Subdivision,Tauranga (just off S.H. 29) (Sep 20, 2015)
Other Events All Other Events
- Tauranga Trail Runner series - TECT Park - TECT All Terrain Park, Tauranga (Jul 11, 2015)
- Tough Guy & Gal - Hawkes Bay - Hawkes Bay (Jul 25, 2015)
- Rats Duathlon - Rotorua - Waipa Mill - Rotorua (Jul 26, 2015)
- Okoroire Mid Winter Fun ride - Okoroire (Jul 26, 2015)