Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 215, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
Taking on the Duathlon series by Lisa Dangen...Read more »
Youth update from Chris Willett...Read more »
Aiden Dunster Report Number One...Read more »
Aiden Dunster Report Number Two...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- Smiths Sports Shoes Duathlon Series - Race 4 - Hotuhotu Street, The Lakes Subdivision,Tauranga (just off S.H. 29) (Aug 24, 2014)
- Smiths Sports Shoes Duathlon Series - Race 5 - Hotuhotu Street, The Lakes Subdivision,Tauranga (just off S.H. 29) (Sep 21, 2014)
- Generation Homes Women’s Triathlon - Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (Feb 22, 2015)
- Marra Sprint Triathlon - Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (Mar 22, 2015)
Other Events All Other Events
- Coromandel Classic Multisport - Coromandel (Aug 22, 2014)
- Tough Guy & Gal - Rotorua - Rotorua (Aug 23, 2014)
- ITU World Sprint & Olympic Champs - Canada - Canada (Aug 26, 2014)
- Tri NZ National Duathlon Champs Taupo - Taupo (Aug 31, 2014)