Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 215, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
Hayden’s Big Race - Port of Tauranga Half Ironman 2015...Read more »
Lyndy Wickham Kona 2014...Read more »
Youth Update by Chris Willett...Read more »
Port of Tauranga Half Ironman 2015...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- Wednesday Club Night - (Feb 4, 2015)
- Wednesday Club Night - (Feb 11, 2015)
- Wednesday Club Night - (Feb 18, 2015)
- Generation Homes Women’s Triathlon - Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (Feb 22, 2015)
Other Events All Other Events
- Tri Series Kinloch - Race 3 - Kinloch (Feb 1, 2015)
- Tri Series Takapuna - Race 4 - Takapuna, Auckland (Feb 13, 2015)
- Ohope Sprint Triathlon - Ohope (Feb 15, 2015)
- State Ocean Swim Series - Le Grande Akaroa - Christchurch (Feb 15, 2015)