Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 250+, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
Lyndy Wickham’s Norseman Race Report...Read more »
The Mount Tri Camp with Clarky and Sheryl...Read more »
World Duathlon Champs - Race Report - Morgan Ball...Read more »
AGM 2016 Minutes...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- Wednesday Club Night - (Feb 22, 2017)
- Teamline Aquathon series - Pilot Bay (Feb 22, 2017)
- Generation Homes Women’s Triathlon - Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (Feb 26, 2017)
- Wednesday Club Night - (Mar 1, 2017)
Other Events All Other Events
- Ironman New Zealand - Taupo (Mar 4, 2017)
- New Zealand Ocean Swim Series - Christchurch Crown - Christchurch (Mar 4, 2017)
- Podium Offroad Marathon and 21km and 10km Run/Walk - TECT All Terrain Park, Tauranga (Mar 4, 2017)
- Surf to Firth - Thames (Mar 11, 2017)