Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 215, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
Generation Homes Women’s Tri...Read more »
The Sprint Tri Distance...Read more »
Tracy Lloyd - Ironman 2014...Read more »
Club Trailer...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- Wednesday Club Night - (Mar 12, 2014)
- Wednesday Club Night - (Mar 19, 2014)
- Marra Sprint Triathlon - Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (Mar 23, 2014)
- AvantiPlus Mt Maunganui Aquathon Series - Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (Mar 26, 2014)
Other Events All Other Events
- Surf to Firth - (Mar 15, 2014)
- ARC Adventure race - (Mar 15, 2014)
- TriAbility Triathlon - Williams Jones Park, Wainuiomata, Lower Hutt (Mar 15, 2014)
- People’s Triathlon Series race 3 Maraetai - (Mar 16, 2014)