Welcome to Triathlon Tauranga.
Triathlon Tauranga is the triathlon, duathlon and multisport club for the wider Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty region. Current members come from as far as Waihi Beach in the north to Te Puke in the south.
We have a wide-ranging membership of 250+, evenly split between males and females. The Youth Development Squad is growing strongly, while the club's focus on entry-level events means that we always have a good number of relative novices in our ranks. In addition, the club boasts several current and former New Zealand representatives, including current and former World Age-Group Champions.
Don't forget to check out our members Facebook page - it's where our Members talk to each other and were we post items of interest. And feel free to use it to locate other clubbies to train with.
Smith Sport Shoe questionaire...Read more »
Club Nights 2015/2016...Read more »
September Newsletter...Read more »
Triathlon Tauranga AGM 2015...Read more »
Club Events All Club Events
- Wednesday Club Night - (Feb 17, 2016)
- Generation Homes Women’s Triathlon - Pilot Bay, Mount Maunganui (Feb 21, 2016)
- Wednesday Club Night - (Feb 24, 2016)
- Wednesday Club Night - (Mar 2, 2016)
Other Events All Other Events
- New Zealand Ocean Swim Series - Christchurch Crown - Christchurch (Feb 13, 2016)
- Tri Series Kinloch - Race 5 - Kinloch (Feb 14, 2016)
- Great Lake Relay - Taupo - Taupo (Feb 20, 2016)
- New Zealand Ocean Swim Series - Legend of the Lake - Blue Lake, Rotorua (Feb 28, 2016)